So… This happened:
I’ve managed to reach 100 Followers! I just wanted to give a big thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to follow my blog and read my posts. When I first started blogging, I never in a moment thought that anyone would pay me any mind, yet, 3 months later, here I am.
I’m baffled that so many people would choose to follow a lazy guy who constantly procrastinates and makes some of the sleepiest content imaginable, but I’m grateful for the support. Really, I am!
You’re all amazing people, with fantastic blogs of your own, and I just wanted to extend my gratitude. This blog would be nothing without the support of all of you. Thank you once again!
I also have some updates:
- I’m planning on doing a humongous post called “Lethargic’s Anime Awards”, where I’ll be giving out various types of awards (“Best Story”, “Best Character” etc) to different shows that aired throughout 2016. I’ll be doing both my own picks and potentially a community pick where you guys can vote for your favourite from a selection of nominees in each Award category. I’ll be aiming to set up this poll in the next few days, so stay tuned!
- Reviews: Starting next year, I’ll be aiming to get some full reviews on here. I’ve been meaning to do this since the inception of the blog, but I’ve never found the time to do it. So stay tuned for those!
- I’ll also be starting a series of posts titled “My Anime Story”. This will be a series where I detail my journey as an Anime fan and how the medium helped to shape me as an individual as well as how my tastes and views of the medium have changed over time.
- The Listless List will be returning as well, with a post about the 5 Greatest and Worst Anime of the Autumn/Fall Season of 2016. I’m just waiting for a couple more shows to finish before I can make my final verdicts! *shakes fist at WIXOSS*
- I’ll also be doing a Listless List of my most anticipated shows for the upcoming season.
- I’m also aiming to start a series titled “Monthly Manga”, where I read an entire Manga series each month and write a detailed post of my experience with it and my overall thoughts. I think it’d be a cool idea and a great way to motivate me to read some more Manga.
- I’m considering doing a similar idea with a series of posts where I revisit older shows that I haven’t watched in years to see how much my opinion differs today. I haven’t got a fancy title for this one, but it’s just an idea I have that I thought might be cool.
And on top of that, the usual Lethargic Rambles and other regular posts will be continuing, so keep your eyes peeled for those as well!
Once again, I’d like to thank each and every one of you for your support. You’re all amazing people and I look forward to us blogging together more in the future!
Happy blogging folks!